Enter the National CotY Awards Today!
NARI’s Contractor of the Year (CotY) Awards is the premier awards program for the remodeling industry. The National award presented during the annual Evening of Excellence each spring, recognizes excellence in remodeling as demonstrated in forty-eight different categories.
4 Steps to Create an Award-Winning National Entry
- Create a presentation (max 30 pages) that outlines the project goals and highlights the transformation you achieved
- Before and After photos are required. Include architectural drawings, and any other relevant project information a CotY judge would need to determine your project is worthy of this high honor.
- Write and include a 100 word project summary as part of the submission.
- Complete and upload the Client-Contractor Agreement and Photo Release forms
- Submit your presentation, project summary, entry fee and additional supporting documents to NARI HQ online system by the deadline dates listed below.
Deadlines and Fees
Early bird – Aug 5, 2019 to Nov 5, 2019 - $175
Standard – Nov 6, 2019 to Nov 26, 2019 - $ 195
Late entry – Nov 27, 2019 to Dec 4, 2019 - $225
Team Members - $175
Additional Rules & Information
Client Contractor Agreement
Photographer's Release Form
Universal Design Criteria
Full Category List
Enter the 2020 National CotY Awards
Submit National Entry
Enter 2020 National CotYs Now
Enter Chapter CotY Awards
Looking to enter your chapter's local CotY Awards? Use the "Find a Chapter
" tool and locate your local chapter. Entry dates vary so check with your chapter leadership.